We are seeking a Clients Service Coordinator
CLIENT SERVICE COORDINATOR
Position to be filled first week in January 2022
- Provide bilingual administrative support.
- Receive all self-referred or public agency or partner-referred families for general intake to the Community Access Support Service (CASS).
- Act as liaison between client (families) and internal operations coordinator to register families into CDNBCA programs.
- Provide membership and registration details to families and partnering agencies.
- Coordinate the registration of new and existing clients for CDNBCA programs with program and administration support worker.
- Recording and distribution of emails & correspondence;
- Maintenance and updating of CDNBCA membership list in electronic system Amilia;
- Coordinate reception area and customer service at the main office;
- Complete space reservations for external groups and private event;
- Update Social Media platform(s) as directed.
- Process and manage account receivables log for program fees to submit to Program manager;
- Coordinate requisitions for invoices and bills (file electronic copy of invoices/bills);
- Manage & action all external communication to members and clients to promote activities and fundraising initiatives for the organization as directed.
- Receive all payments for membership and client fees in Amilia
- Open general files of families in client management electronic system Sharevision;
- Registration of new and existing clients for CDNBCA program activities in electronic system Amilia;
- Assist coordinators to manage, replenish and create inventory of supplies for programs;
- Send invitations and manage RSVP of partners, local agencies, and guests to CDNBCA events;
- Attend and participate in seminars, meetings, and consultations as required;
- Work with the CDNBCA administrative staff for overall service management of the organization.
Send your Resume and CV to email@example.com
Join us and help.
We are so grateful when people offer to help us achieve our mission. Volunteering, sharing our web stories, or making a donation makes a huge difference! Thank you for your support.Donate here